Emergency and Short-Term Loan Products
Pupils experiencing a temporary shortage of funds may request an Emergency and/or Short-Term loan. Needs are restricted to expenses linked to academic costs as based in the price of Attendance. Pupil borrowers must report a payment supply to determine eligibility. The applying can be acquired Monday through Friday while every and each term is in session, excluding holiday breaks. Crisis loan borrowers will are accountable to the Cashier and Payment Solutions Office to get crisis loan funds. Loans aren’t available during quarter breaks.
See Dates that is important below option of funds.
It’s important to look at this disclosure regarding institutional loans previous to applying.
Review the following information before finishing the application form procedure:
- You might be a currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate pupil at UC Davis through the quarter funds are required.
- Your debt a balance that is account of300 or less.
- You should be offered to submit signatures on DocuSign within 5 calendar times.
- You’re not within thirty day period of graduation, or the conclusion associated with educational 12 months.
- You don’t owe a prior-year financial obligation to the University.
- You’ve got perhaps maybe perhaps maybe not neglected to spend, made belated re payments, or been known a group agency for an emergency that is prior Short-Term or Assistant loan.
- You don’t have any holds on the pupil account.
- There is no need any emergency that is outstanding Short-Term or Assistant loan in payment.
* Health Systems or Veterinary Medicine pupils should use at their particular schools.