The Washington state dept. Of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten a few complaints from Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by telephone or email by people wanting to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers that have either paid down a loan, or have not applied for that loan through the ongoing business report they’ve been:
- Contacted by a person called Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by a person known as Mike Bell on the part of Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused all about the alleged loan and evidence of your debt,
- Supplied with fake instance figures and threats of technical proof that money ended up being deposited into the consumer’s account,
- Gotten needs in order to make payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with legal action via a court or by the I.R.S. Or prison time if re payment had not been supplied.
These details is alleged by the customers and has now maybe perhaps maybe not been confirmed because of the Department.
This is actually the contact information that is connected with these obvious frauds:
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified by the Department and they are perhaps maybe not registered to conduct business in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of sales, or even the Secretary of State.